Definition of Undecipherable Not easily deciphered; difficult to read.
How to use Undecipherable in Sentence?
- 1. The heart of a woman is no undecipherable palimpsest for the successive register of fleeting impressions. 🔊
- 2. Kindness or meanness, brightness or dullness, pluck or timidity, were absolutely undecipherable in that physically perfect countenance. 🔊
- 3. He was patient as Destiny, whose undecipherable hieroglyphs were so deeply graven on his sad and tragic face. 🔊
- 4. The Wisdom of that old spiritual system has vanished from the world, only a degraded literalism left of its undecipherable language. 🔊
- 5. At least Reuben had always seen him appear from that direction, an undecipherable message out of the region of sundown and west wind. 🔊
- 6. He mentions, in connection with the great wall, an enormous eagle carved in stone, which bore a square shield on its breast covered with undecipherable characters. 🔊