Adjectives for Adversary | Words to describe Adversary
How do you describe Adversary?
- 1. When Harvey finally stood upright, his first impulse was to set out in pursuit of his mysterious adversary. 🔊
- 2. And everything shows that the police accepted and legalized the theory of his death only because they wished to be rid of their everlasting adversary. 🔊
- 3. He further endeared himself to his company by deploring the retirement of his old adversary, that eminent diplomat, the Earl of Rosecarrel. 🔊
- 4. It may be in part extenuated by the consideration that in these Psalms it is the community that speaks, and that the enemy of the good cause deserves less forbearance than the private adversary. 🔊
- 5. In general construction it was largely an imitation of the French Morane monoplane, but it had one entirely new feature that rendered it at the time a formidable adversary. 🔊
- 6. This movement was led by Brant's old adversary, Red Jacket, and another chief, the Farmer's Brother. 🔊