Adjectives for Appropriation | Words to describe Appropriation
How do you describe Appropriation?
- 1. And there used to be an annual appropriation of two hundred thousand francs that today has dwindled, also; to fifty thousand francs. 🔊
- 2. One would think this last appropriation of the vaunted hero would be sufficient to convince the most radical of the demoralizing influence of these publications. 🔊
- 3. The man or woman is but a chattel and a tool; a casual appropriation which gradually is transformed into a permanent possession and a permanent bond(104). 🔊
- 4. His greatest effort in behalf of South America, however, was his speech of March 25, 1818, on the general appropriation bill. 🔊
- 5. The extraordinary expenses to be incurred in the present year in supporting our foreign intercourse I find will require a provision beyond the ordinary appropriation and the additional $20,000 already granted. 🔊
- 6. In Appendix A the original identity and subsequent specific appropriation of the names of the Heavenly Luminaries are especially noticed. 🔊