Adjectives for Arbitration | Words to describe Arbitration
How do you describe Arbitration?
- 1. The Peace Conference of 1907 reports that the objections to international arbitration have dwindled to four. 🔊
- 2. In view of the present attitude of the social mind, what are we to infer from this as bearing upon the ultimate outcome of international arbitration? 🔊
- 3. Unable to view international affairs apart from national interests, we are handicapped in making those balanced judgments necessary to judicial arbitration. 🔊
- 4. Let us now examine the stand-pat idea that unlimited arbitration is but a dream as expressed in the quotation from Privy Councillor Stengel. 🔊
- 5. The miners stubbornly refused to accept the principle of compulsory arbitration provided by Lloyd-George's now enacted Munitions Law. 🔊