Adjectives for Armament | Words to describe Armament
How do you describe Armament?
- 1. While he did this he was the target of hundreds of rifles, of machine guns, and of anti-aircraft armament, and was severely wounded in the thigh. 🔊
- 2. Down the other side of the page, under the protection of the pastoral staff, is the corresponding armament of the Church. 🔊
- 3. All the European Powers were armed to the teeth and always maintained that this heavy armament was necessary to protect them from war. 🔊
- 4. Three out of the four ships which escaped were subsequently taken; and thus, of the whole armament, only a single frigate returned to France. 🔊
- 5. The stratagy, in this case, contemplated, was to give, to the threatening assailant, the surprise of a concealed armament, and the impression as of a designed deception in the class of ship assumed. 🔊
- 6. By all; declared an Argive, and his name Orestes, son of him who levied once The mighty armament of Greeks for Troy. 🔊