Adjectives for Awareness | Words to describe Awareness
How do you describe Awareness?
- 1. The Thought prompted into Its Being the struggle to survive in the harshness of its new awareness and substance. 🔊
- 2. Likewise as public awareness of emergence theory increases, people are beginning to observe their world differently, seeing its principles in evidence, everywhere. 🔊
- 3. More than any particular map or narrative we might develop, we need to retain the crucial awareness that any and all of these narratives are mere models for behavioural, social, economic or political success. 🔊
- 4. I remember as we stopped at my hotel, being taken suddenly with a tremendous awareness of it all, the noble river flowing by, the human stream, miles on miles of homes, and the green countryside. 🔊
- 5. Wickedness is the same awareness that the single self possesses the decision, so far as the single self does not merely remain in this abstraction, but takes up the content of a subjective interest contrary to the good. 🔊
- 6. Universal self-consciousness is the affirmative awareness of self in an other self: each self as a free individuality has his own "absolute" independence, yet in virtue of the negation of its immediacy or appetite without distinguishing itself from that other. 🔊