Adjectives for Bat | Words to describe Bat
How do you describe Bat?
- 1. Beneath, with prodigious wings outspread, and eyes gleaming like points of fire, hovered a mysterious bat. 🔊
- 2. Striking a match, I discovered a large bat which the smoke from our fire (there was no chimney) had evidently detached from the rafters. 🔊
- 3. But he was more of a figure out of a nightmare, hovering about the circle of chairs in his dress-clothes like a gigantic, repulsive, and sentimental bat. 🔊
- 4. Though I felt able with the base-ball bat to defend myself from the assaults of Tom, I did not court the conflict. 🔊
- 5. I wanted a weapon like my trusty base-ball bat, and I felt that, if I had it, I should do good service with it. 🔊