Adjectives for Canyons | Words to describe Canyons
How do you describe Canyons?
- 1. For two days the party went on, over hills and mountains and across marvelous canyons and valleys, thick with pines and firs. 🔊
- 2. Brown then left to go East in order to perfect his arrangements for this attempt to survey a railway route through the dangerous canyons. 🔊
- 3. All the vegetation was different from that of the upper canyons and of a kind indicating a hotter climate; cacti, yucca, etc. 🔊
- 4. There were two small canyons the first of which we called "Little" about one-half mile long, and the second "Swallow," about two miles long. 🔊
- 5. Running on through a couple of small canyons, they discovered on the bank some Pai Utes, who ran away, but a little farther down they came to another camp where several did not run. 🔊
- 6. Each turn of the trail reveals entrancing vistas of rugged canyons, sheer cliffs, great caves, hidden ruins, distant mountains, tree-covered mesas, and open glades. 🔊