Adjectives for Charming | Words to describe Charming
How do you describe Charming?
- 1. I didn't find her as handsome as I expected, but the eyes were fine and her smile charming. 🔊
- 2. This uniformly charming idyl would have satisfied all my wishes, had I been able to shake off the fear that it would some day come to an end. 🔊
- 3. And there, in her own charming sitting-room, fragrant with flowers and stamped in a hundred ways with her personality, Juanita was waiting. 🔊
- 4. Also she was married yet unawakened, and this, to Mr. Drew, was a pre-eminently charming combination. 🔊
- 5. I imitating, so far as I was able, her own charming "sweet," and she replying in varied utterances, which, alas! were Greek to me. 🔊
- 6. He was not the care-free Charming Billy Boyle who had made prune pie for Flora Bridger in the line-camp. 🔊