Adjectives for Constancy | Words to describe Constancy
How do you describe Constancy?
- 1. He had grown to manhood, I was a few years younger, and we had vowed eternal constancy to each other. 🔊
- 2. Several years of experience with these bells has shown that when once properly assembled they maintain the same rate of vibration with great constancy. 🔊
- 3. I have heard that they were burnt; and I doubt if I could, like them, have had the noble constancy to brave the terrors of the pile. 🔊
- 4. Wherefore refrain thyself from it, and keep peace ever more with thy brother. 5 Put on an holy constancy, in which there are no sins, but all is full of joy; and do good of thy labours. 🔊
- 5. I remember the ill-fated youth--ill-fated, indeed, if cursed with so much constancy! 🔊