Adjectives for Crucifix | Words to describe Crucifix
How do you describe Crucifix?
- 1. She was as sure of this as of the emblematic meaning of the small crucifix which she had hung above her bed. 🔊
- 2. What, is it possible to lie so in a court of justice, in the presence of the black crucifix, the judges, the listeners? 🔊
- 3. The bed was already opened, and on the little night-table stood a candle which illumined the picture of the Madonna on the wall and a small black crucifix beneath it. 🔊
- 4. There was a little touch of infinite pathos even in this hideous moment, for by the side of an empty glass I saw a string of beads with a little metal crucifix. 🔊
- 5. Cano carved a life-size crucifix for Queen Mariana, which she presented to the Convent of Monserrati at Madrid. 🔊
- 6. At the same time she took from her neck a pretty silver crucifix, such as peasant women wear, a heritage from her mother, who died young, and gave it to her father to offer to the old woman as an atonement. 🔊