Adjectives for Do | Words to describe Do
How do you describe Do?
- 1. I hear The strain of strutting Chanticleer, Cry, Cock a doodle do. 🔊
- 2. A great many people used to think then, as a few do now, that children could not be converted, and that they ought not to be members of society. 🔊
- 3. The commentaries of the hero-worshiper to-day do not record the names of a Marlborough or a Bonaparte. 🔊
- 4. In unknowne pathes of dreadfull wildernesse, Why traitor-like do you conspire to holde My pained heart twixt feare and jealousie? 🔊
- 5. The sagas, epic myths, and marchen do not appear to resemble each other everywhere (as the nature-myths do), because they are the same ideas applied to the explanation of the same set of natural facts. 🔊
- 6. But even what has been quoted shows that these very substantialities of the externally-existent do not retain the independence entitling them to be named Gods; even Siva, Indra, &c. melt into the one Krishna. 🔊