Adjectives for Dynasties | Words to describe Dynasties
How do you describe Dynasties?
- 1. In the contemporary texts of the first dynasties, the idea of weapons is conveyed by the bow, arrow, and club or axe. 🔊
- 2. But it is not so well known, that there really was a kingdom of Yvetot, and that its several dynasties reigned peacefully for upwards of eleven centuries. 🔊
- 3. Thebes was also the seat of the eighteenth and nineteenth dynasties, which came after the foreign domination of the shepherd kings, and under which Egypt was at the summit of its power. 🔊
- 4. The early monuments of Egyptian history, found in the neolithic graves and among the remains of the first dynasties, have shown that the animal worship of Egypt was only part of a larger system. 🔊
- 5. The ritual of the holy bulls (Hapi, Apis) makes its official appearance under the fourth king of the first, and the first king of the second dynasties. 🔊