Flotilla Adjectives | Words to describe Flotilla
How do you describe Flotilla?
- 1. This proposal had just been agreed to when the whole flotilla of canoes paddled up alongside of the bank close under Prairie Cottage. 🔊
- 2. McDonough, the American commander, with a small squadron, entirely defeated and captured the British flotilla under Downie. 🔊
- 3. But how could they transport this little flotilla to the river which flowed into Lake Ontario twenty miles away without giving the alarm and being massacred at the first step? 🔊
- 4. He at that time commanded the American flotilla lying in "Mobile Bay," and instantly issued an order to Lieut. 🔊
- 5. Spezzia, too, is arming, and the inaction heretofore observable in the Italian fleet may not improbably be ascribed to the fact that tougher work is before them than a petty fight with the Austrian flotilla. 🔊
- 6. Month after month went by until, on October 11, the British vessels engaged Arnold's inferior flotilla. 🔊