Adjectives for Giver | Words to describe Giver
How do you describe Giver?
- 1. It has broad, light-green fronds, and is hardy and a rapid grower, and hence a good giver of oxygen. 🔊
- 2. Yet one moment devote; for so much is due the good giver, Him who bestowed it at parting, and never came back to his kindred. 🔊
- 3. And these; giving thanks unto the most high Giver, he in like manner bade to be killed, and, having blessed, he placed before the multitude. 🔊
- 4. The box contained candied ginger and was much appreciated by young American ladies, the humble giver of this delightful confection being far too shy to eat any of it herself. 🔊
- 5. Very rich, very potent, very cheerful Giver that he is 🔊
- 6. Perhaps the most humiliating moment of Dulcie Cowan's childhood had been when Mary Dean had called her Indian giver. 🔊