Adjectives for Goats | Words to describe Goats
How do you describe Goats?
- 1. After three or four generations they grow only a simple covering, more like hair than wool, and resemble goats rather than sheep. 🔊
- 2. At its base a few goats were grouped on the rock, standing out dark against the red sky as I looked up at them. 🔊
- 3. The people possess goats, sheep, and cattle in abundance, together with ponies, donkeys, and mules. 🔊
- 4. This bed he determined to make of the skins of goats, for he had begun to hunt the wild goats for food, having by this time wearied of his diet of fish. 🔊
- 5. A few goats were feeding near them, and in the bushes were four bush girls collecting most beautiful caterpillars of red, yellow, blue, and green, about three inches in length. 🔊