Adjectives for Gong | Words to describe Gong
How do you describe Gong?
- 1. She struck a golden gong then, and a native woman came in who stared at King as if she had seen him before and did not like him. 🔊
- 2. Ringers of this kind were always made with but a single gong, it being found difficult to secure uniformity of ringing and uniformity of adjustment when two gongs were employed. 🔊
- 3. A Burmese gong: briefly and magically the stage, the audience, the amazing gleam and scintillation of the Opera, faded. 🔊
- 4. She was aroused from her reflections by the soft but penetrating notes of a Japanese gong, followed by a gentle knock on the door and the entrance of an elderly maid, who informed her it was time to dress for dinner. 🔊
- 5. A cold bath and a change of clothes, however, fully restored my self-respect; and when I was summoned by the welcome sound of a booming gong, the balance of sensation was kicking the other beam. 🔊
- 6. The rebound of the gong is then taken up by the elasticity of the tapper rod, which returns to an unflexed position, and at about this time the pole piece releases the armature so that it may swing over in the other direction to cause the tapper to strike the other gong. 🔊