Adjectives for Hostelry | Words to describe Hostelry
How do you describe Hostelry?
- 1. At the north-east end of Drury Lane is the site of the ancient hostelry, the White Hart. 🔊
- 2. Madame Blanc had the spacious hostelry all to herself, and she spent her time in a restless coming to and fro about her one guest. 🔊
- 3. It seems that Githens had gone first to the big hostelry in quest of light on the very puzzling dilemma in which he found himself involved. 🔊
- 4. In a room of the quaint half-timbered hostelry in Norwich Trent had come across some useful books of reference. 🔊
- 5. The text is explicit: according to the elegy, it was seven years after the crime that St. Nicolas entered the accursed hostelry. 🔊
- 6. This is on the site of an ancient hostelry in Holborn, the George and Blue Boar, a famous coaching inn (see p. 3). 🔊