Adjectives for Installation | Words to describe Installation
How do you describe Installation?
- 1. The aeroplane has no wireless installation and will, I am informed, stop nowhere until it reaches its destination. 🔊
- 2. In considering the first installation of a factory and equipment one always has to weigh the question of prime cost against the probability of future expansion of crop. 🔊
- 3. On a small scale a primitive smoke-house could be built easily and cheaply, and such a building might be fully as efficacious as the most elaborate and expensive installation. 🔊
- 4. The sunlight, actually as brilliant as real sunlight, was the result of a costly installation of those marvelous and newly invented lamps which are used in the great cinema studios. 🔊
- 5. As an example of a modern installation of coagulating tanks, we can do no better than offer reproductions of the system now in use on Pataling Estate. 🔊