Adjectives for Insults | Words to describe Insults
How do you describe Insults?
- 1. The letter was sent off, and returned a few hours afterwards, torn to bits, which made so many fresh insults. 🔊
- 2. Of course, he had heard what Severance said, and this was his revenge for past and present insults. 🔊
- 3. Since that, Pringle had suffered, unprotesting, more gratuitous insults than he had met in all the rest of his stormy years. 🔊
- 4. He was jealous of the numerous children of Catherine Brant and took occasion to offer her various insults. 🔊
- 5. His fellow prisoners, such as were allowed daily exit to the yard, visited him with blows and foul insults for the disturbance he created in the night. 🔊
- 6. The charities intended for them are not perceived to be fresh insults; and the true nature of their wants and necessities being unknown, remedies wholly unsuitable to the nature of their complaint are provided for them. 🔊