Adjectives for Legacy | Words to describe Legacy
How do you describe Legacy?
- 1. He had been a devoted husband; and he was a devoted father, wrapped up in his charming daughter, the sole legacy of that happy marriage. 🔊
- 2. Bishop Gheaste was a benefactor to the library, and left it a large legacy, the foundation of the present collection of printed books. 🔊
- 3. The unexpected legacy from Lucius Cheffington to his cousin was hailed by Mrs. Dobbs with heartfelt thankfulness. 🔊
- 4. That eight thousand pounds proved a nice impetus to the Mortomleys, and a further legacy from a distant relative which dropped in shortly after the previous bequest, accelerated the descent. 🔊
- 5. Bear it reverently to your home, hang it among your lares and penates, cherish it, and dying, mention it within your will, bequeathing it as a rich legacy unto your issue! 🔊
- 6. Only it was a spiritual legacy--of wisdom, of influence, of example. 🔊