Adjectives for Legion | Words to describe Legion
How do you describe Legion?
- 1. A whole legion of witnesses had to be examined, and the deeds and papers increased to such an extent that at the end they weighed seventy-three pounds. 🔊
- 2. He leaped up a dozen feet into the air, bleated out in the extremity of his terror, and plunged madly forward, as if a whole legion of fiends were at his tail. 🔊
- 3. The "foreign legion," composed of 8,000 men, was to remain in Mexico six years after all the other French troops should have been recalled. 🔊
- 4. And the golden stars in infinite legion, Sang loudly, and softly, in glad recognition, Inclining their crowns of fire;... 🔊
- 5. The Task Force had originally hoped to prove Neidorf the center of a nationwide Legion of Doom criminal conspiracy. 🔊
- 6. Trees on trees, a stalwart legion, 🔊