Adjectives for Mountaineer | Words to describe Mountaineer
How do you describe Mountaineer?
- 1. Habit had made him a vigorous mountaineer; but I found it excessively toilsome to climb those rugged heights. 🔊
- 2. Fame, all unbidden, wore a path to his door, but he always remained a modest, unspoiled mountaineer. 🔊
- 3. In one of our schools among the American Highlanders a young mountaineer, then scarcely out of his teens, applied for membership. 🔊
- 4. Now, a cautious mountaineer seldom takes a step on unknown ground which seems at all dangerous that he cannot retrace in case he should be stopped by unseen obstacles ahead. 🔊
- 5. I was not displeased, for, Londoner as I am, I have the nerve and steadiness of a practised mountaineer. 🔊