Adjectives for Notwithstanding | Words to describe Notwithstanding
How do you describe Notwithstanding?
- 1. This reasoning was more bold than judicious notwithstanding, since the cutter was much larger, and drew twice as much water as the yawl. 🔊
- 2. There have been sporadic raids, much as usual, but nothing one brigade could not easily deal with, the paid press to the contrary notwithstanding. 🔊
- 3. The Lateran Council, other apostolic constitutions and ordinances or other decrees, to the contrary notwithstanding. 🔊
- 4. I have said that I could never meet Daisy in these days without feeling that, mere chronology to the opposite notwithstanding, she was much the older and more competent person of the two. 🔊
- 5. Croakers to the contrary notwithstanding 🔊
- 6. Man is as much the creature of circumstances as circumstances are the creatures of men-- Disraeli to the contrary notwithstanding. 🔊