Adjectives for Orbs | Words to describe Orbs
How do you describe Orbs?
- 1. Its mission is not only to make us acquainted with the innumerable orbs by which our nights are illuminated, but it is, moreover, thanks to it that we know where and what we are. 🔊
- 2. As we have seen, it is one of the celestial orbs, nourished, warmed, lighted, quickened by the Sun, which in its turn again is but a star. 🔊
- 3. These erratic orbs could not be assimilated with the other members of our grand solar family where, generally speaking, everything goes on in regular order. 🔊
- 4. These hairy orbs that appear in all directions, and whose trajectories are sometimes actually perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic, appear to obey no regular law. 🔊
- 5. His Edinburgh eye has been too much dazzled and overpowered by the near orbs of Walter Scott and Wilson, to do justice to remoter luminaries. 🔊
- 6. And into her strange orbs there came that same look of tenderness that once before had made them as a mother's watching the gambols of her babe. 🔊