How do you describe Pertinacity?
- 1. The puzzling recollection that had obtruded itself with vague pertinacity asserted itself triumphantly. 🔊
- 2. Then he proceeded to discourse of politics, taking the opposite side to Cilley, and arguing with much pertinacity. 🔊
- 3. And when any morbid and unreasonable pertinacity appears, much exercise, and engagement in other interesting pursuits, should be urged, as the only mode of securing the religious benefits aimed at. 🔊
- 4. You behold in me, sir, one of the most hapless of creatures, one whom adversity has buffeted with cruel pertinacity, and finally driven out to become a homeless and friendless wanderer upon the face of the earth. 🔊
- 5. They travelled rapidly north from Mexico, and the prairies soon became covered with the Spanish mustang, for whose possession the red man killed his brother with singular pertinacity. 🔊
- 6. If the province of Ulster was in that state, what indignation must not the two countries feel at the wicked pertinacity of the Irish Cabinet in a system which led to that issue? 🔊
- 7. I had myself bored with strenuous pertinacity into 🔊