Adjectives for Pie | Words to describe Pie
How do you describe Pie?
- 1. Then he turned his back on him, sat down to the table, drew his chair up, and helped himself to a large slice of cold pie. 🔊
- 2. Without giving her time to answer it, Louise Sidell marched into the kitchen bearing a freshly baked lemon pie. 🔊
- 3. I put some cold meat and bread, a good half of pumpkin pie and some of the pumpkin cakes in a basket, and gave her a pitcher of milk, and off she went. 🔊
- 4. All the same, she knew the neighbors "pitied father," and that they would continue to pity him so long as he lived alone in the little peaceful house, doing his own washing and making his own pie. 🔊
- 5. A large dish of hash is also ready, and when a customer calls the requisite amount of meat is clapped on one side of the paste, the other half doubled over it, and he departs eating his halfmoon-shaped pie. 🔊
- 6. May you ever be able to say of yourself, from generation to generation, "Petit bonhomme vit encore!" and still keep one finger at least in the pleasant earthly pie! 🔊