Adjectives for Pinnacles | Words to describe Pinnacles
How do you describe Pinnacles?
- 1. We have probably none now remaining, but we have some examples of large pinnacles, crowned with pyramids, which show what the shape must have been. 🔊
- 2. And of the railroad stations and the Woolworth Tower with its gothic pinnacles questing into heaven, what pilgrim words are adequate! 🔊
- 3. At the same time he replaced where they had been lost the curious little pinnacles that surmount the flanking turrets of the north choir transept and of the east end. 🔊
- 4. Slanting precipices of lava, their grey flanks scored with black gullies below the volcanic ash which covers the upper slopes, rise to the jagged pinnacles bordering the black gulf of eternal mystery and night. 🔊
- 5. The east end and the transept end are both flanked by towers, with double gables crowned by curious little pinnacles, copied by Scott from one still remaining. 🔊