Adjectives for Please | Words to describe Please
How do you describe Please?
- 1. But they seemed to survive every babbyish disease, Vich their venomous enemies did not qvite please. 🔊
- 2. Trunnell ware sitting and smokin' on the wheel-gratin', an' all ware as quiet as ye please. 🔊
- 3. But nae ane could their fancy please, O ne'er a ane but twae. 🔊
- 4. I transforme The vertuous, valiant, and the most precise, Into what forme of minde my fancie please. 🔊
- 5. O, sir,----what will your honour please to drink, as the saying is? 🔊