Adjectives for Precedents | Words to describe Precedents
How do you describe Precedents?
- 1. Abortive though these were and followed by Hamidian absolutism, they were legal precedents, never forgotten. 🔊
- 2. He was under instructions as Governor to enforce this view, which was, indeed, sustained by judicial precedents. 🔊
- 3. When we bring before us the matter which history affords for our selection, it is not improper to examine the spirit of the several precedents which are candidates for our choice. 🔊
- 4. During the discussion I reviewed the whole legal aspect of the matter, and referred to the fact that the several decisions made had been based on Chinese precedents. 🔊
- 5. Nevertheless, in the opinion of European statesmen fettered by conventional precedents, our aim would amply justify the Czar in annexing the principality. 🔊
- 6. Wilson made the snake represent the devil, according to all sound precedents; the mouse was the feeble church in the wilderness, to which God would give the victory over Satan. 🔊