Adjectives for Rabble | Words to describe Rabble
How do you describe Rabble?
- 1. One or two were evidently uneasy, others a trifle grim, but there was a portentous murmur from the dusty rabble farther back in the shadow. 🔊
- 2. The Ripton score was six goals, a penalty goal, and two tries to nil, and the Wrykyn team was a demoralised rabble. 🔊
- 3. The forts of Covelong and Chingleput were taken by Clive, though his forces consisted of raw recruits, little better than an undisciplined rabble. 🔊
- 4. After running the gauntlet of a furious rabble, the five companies reached Washington on the evening of the 18th, and were quartered in the Capitol Building. 🔊
- 5. Every single camp follower--all the women and all the disorderly rabble that hangs upon the march of an army--had disappeared. 🔊