Adjectives for Rejection | Words to describe Rejection
How do you describe Rejection?
- 1. By dint of fastidious observation and careful rejection of the qualities of which he disapproved, a vision rose before him of the woman who would be the complement of himself. 🔊
- 2. Thus the proceeding of the Almighty, in the final rejection of the impenitent, is placed on the ground, that they had obstinately resisted the means employed for their salvation. 🔊
- 3. Disease was preying on my constitution,--hopeless and indignant rejection rankled in my mind. 🔊
- 4. Its dishonesty, however, which, to my mind, is of the grossest kind, is, I think, a sufficient reason to determine absolute and unconditional rejection of it. 🔊
- 5. What he says to his own people shows how affectionate their relations to their young minister were at this time and how high his regard was for them; it has a pathetic interest in view of their passionate rejection of him at the last. 🔊