Adjectives for Riser | Words to describe Riser
How do you describe Riser?
- 1. He was an early riser, and yet he was seen at late hours in the salons in different parts of Paris. 🔊
- 2. So that any early riser provided with a little bag packed with a handful or so of sand, could become an opulent bird-owner in half-an-hour. 🔊
- 3. He was an early riser, when I came on duty at eight in the morning, he was often already dressed and reading in the library. 🔊
- 4. Let but the sand-bag be pitched with proper skill at the bottom of a cage, and that cage would leave the nail, and come tumbling and fluttering down into the ready hands of the early riser. 🔊
- 5. The age of our gentleman bordered upon fifty years: he was of a strong constitution, spare-bodied, of a meagre visage, a very early riser, and a lover of the chase. 🔊
- 6. He turned up about seven o'clock, just after darkness had set in, for the moon was getting very old now, and a late riser. 🔊