Adjectives for Scars | Words to describe Scars
How do you describe Scars?
- 1. The taint and smirch of the furnace-blast remained; well if there were not angry scars, too, rankling and refusing to be healed. 🔊
- 2. Williams saw two puckered scars, each above the elbow on Saunders's bared arms. 🔊
- 3. In such a situation, open as he is to first impressions, he suffers most, and not infrequently so deeply as to carry emotional scars for life. 🔊
- 4. Barred with livid scars where the grating rails had crossed it, the rest seemed to have been worked and kneaded into a mere featureless plate of yellow and expressionless flesh. 🔊
- 5. Juan was a weatherbeaten soldier, whose face bore the marks of several deep scars, and who had fought for Spain on most of the battlefields of Europe. 🔊
- 6. The hasty action tore the wretch's upper clothing nearly to the waist, and his body was seamed with dry black scars. 🔊