How do you describe Screech?
- 1. He lost his balance and slid down into the dark, trying to brake his descent with his hands, the eerie screech of the box trumpeting in his ears. 🔊
- 2. The mournful, hair-raising screech of an owl sounded again, and then all the demons of hell seemed to have broken loose around the camp. 🔊
- 3. Even as Suzanne's white teeth closed upon it, the parrot gave a vast screech of disapproval. 🔊
- 4. One huge bird flew past their line of sight, soaring silently, then with a loud screech, quickly rose into the clouded tree tops. 🔊
- 5. I brandished my dagger with what I intended to be an awe-inspiring screech; but, owing to the flutter of my breath, the effort ended in a curious mixture of howl and bray. 🔊