How do you describe Seals?
- 1. There were hundreds of slaughtered seals, and it was evident that, as far as the eye could reach, the work of death had been complete. 🔊
- 2. Several bladder-nosed seals were seen swimming in the water, and one was shot, an immense creature more than eleven feet long. 🔊
- 3. Within twenty days of the date of the treaty, the respective representatives must exchange confirmations written on parchment and signed with the names and sealed with the hanging leaden seals of their constituents. 🔊
- 4. Many seals have been seen; a young bear was shot, and Walker took a photograph of him as he lay upon our deck, the dogs creeping near to lick up the blood. 🔊
- 5. The first is a collection of various seals and stamps, forty-one in number, in use by the various branches of the Katipunan, the sanguinary secret society of the natives. 🔊
- 6. The seals of Labrador, it should be explained, are the hair, and not the fur seals such as are found in the Alaskan waters and the South Sea. 🔊
- 7. If you refuse my griefs to know, The stifled anguish seals my fate; But if your ears would drink my woe, Love shall himself the tale relate. 🔊