Adjectives for Serves | Words to describe Serves
How do you describe Serves?
- 1. The wild pink provides food for the bee, the lily serves as a drinking-cup for the birds, the large dandelion is the see-saw of the butterflies. 🔊
- 2. This limb always being continuous serves, when this "flash" contact is made, to actuate the line signal at the central office. 🔊
- 3. You can neither eat off it, nor iron on it, nor do anything else with it; so, for all practical purposes, a pine table serves perfectly well without hunting after the ideal. 🔊
- 4. It is a long wait under the blazing sun, close on two hours, but his instinct serves him, and at last, as the sun shifts a little, the great ostrich feeds that way. 🔊
- 5. The musical call of the nutmeg-pigeon serves as a danger-signal, uttered by sympathising friends, when love must yield to life's stern realities in the person of the overseer. 🔊