Adjectives for Symbolism | Words to describe Symbolism
How do you describe Symbolism?
- 1. Everywhere we find the same symbolism and in many of these instances we understand them without further information. 🔊
- 2. They are both too intricate to describe, but of both it may be said that they show an intimate acquaintance with early Christian symbolism. 🔊
- 3. The Egyptian dragon is based on the crocodile, and this form being received into Christian symbolism did greatly away with other pagan monsters. 🔊
- 4. Even in this form he retains something tricksy and enigmatic, the survival perhaps of earlier ideas; or, again, it may be the result of a more or less conscious symbolism. 🔊
- 5. We are bidden to observe the high doctrines and the ascetic life of the Brahmin, the significant symbolism of the Hindu, and the philosophical attitudes of the Confucian. 🔊