Adjectives for Tall | Words to describe Tall
How do you describe Tall?
- 1. His entry into the philosophy class was a red-letter day; he sported his first tall hat and smoked his first non-surreptitious cigarettes. 🔊
- 2. He thrust his hands deeper into his pockets, his whole tall frame vibrant, as it seemed to her, with will and good-humor. 🔊
- 3. I saw a female figure disappear behind a cottage, and out rushed a fine tall Arab, with menacing gesture, and more menacing language. 🔊
- 4. She was not above the middle stature of women, but her slimness and erectness, and the kind of costume she wore made her seem tall as she stood in this low-ceiled room. 🔊
- 5. The most careless observer will some day have his attention startled into activity by a certain tall, fine plant growing along the roadside, bearing beautiful, ragged blue flowers closely set to its stem. 🔊
- 6. He had his best clothes on, an' the big tall hat as he'd a-bought for the first poor Mrs. John's funeral. 🔊