Adjectives for Teapot | Words to describe Teapot
How do you describe Teapot?
- 1. And the servant placed before him her own teapot, in which there was still some tea left, and laid two small lumps of brownish sugar on the table. 🔊
- 2. Julian slid to the floor, drained the almost empty teapot, rescued the last kidney, and began his breakfast. 🔊
- 3. Old George used to stand in his window and watch his former customers pass in and out of the door beneath the golden teapot. 🔊
- 4. But on this occasion Mrs. Morgan's hospitable teapot was empty for once. 🔊
- 5. There was a round-bodied, squatty teapot with a high handle, a small pitcher, a round sugar-bowl, two cups and saucers, and two plates. 🔊
- 6. He put them first in an old teapot, of which the spout was broken off and the lid lost; and he daily replenished the teapot from the jug of water his mother left near him to quench his feverish thirst. 🔊