A Passenger In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For A Passenger | A Passenger Sentence
- Was it a passenger wreck?
- He was told that it carried a passenger.
- I inquired of a passenger the object of planting them.
- The money was placed in the hands of a passenger.
- There are both a passenger train and a goods train.
- I saved a young lady who was a passenger.
- Many of the races called for carrying a passenger.
- None at all, except as a passenger.
- At last he was called to take out a passenger run.
- I do not like being flogged, even as a passenger.
- A man without a home feels like a passenger.
- A passenger left by the stage hiring an express onward.
- But now, at last, she was a passenger on its waters.
- A passenger left by the stage, hiring an express onward.
- I could hardly believe I had a passenger.
- I came over as a passenger with Harrison and Alexander.
- There you'll find a passenger waiting for you.
- Take a passenger?" shouted he.
- It spoils my fun to take in a passenger with all sails spread.
- He was the one who almost crashed with me as a passenger back in training.
- I wandered through every part of the ship open to a passenger.
- A parson for a passenger and two men of his own he brings aboard.
- The morning mail has but just come in; we had a passenger by it.
- He passed in about one week from first going into the air as a passenger.
- The average mail apartment furnished is half a passenger coach.
- No, that couldn't be carrying a passenger.
- He sailed for home as a passenger on board a small trading vessel.
- A sail-boat has put off from her, with a passenger in the stern.
- Whilst at whist in the night, a passenger was reported dead of cholera.
- A passenger so drunk that he became mad, and was put in irons.
- As a matter of course, a passenger list would be an absurdity.
- This request might, surely, with more propriety be preferred to a passenger.
How To Use A Passenger In A Sentence?
- Thither his baggage was immediately sent under the protection of a passenger and countryman.
- This time you will go alone as you will have a passenger beside you as you return.
- Not for money or any other consideration would they take a strange woman as a passenger.
- With some difficulty he persuaded the driver of the vehicle to convey so dubious a passenger.
- In his nasty state of mind he glowered at a passenger who came into the car at the front.
- When a passenger wished to alight he pulled the strap and the driver released his hold.
- There were no women on board, but there was a passenger list of thirty men or so.
- German aviator, who made an altitude record of 1680 metres with a passenger.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
A Passenger in a sentence
A Passenger sentence
sentence with A Passenger
A Passenger used in a sentence
A Passenger make sentence
make sentence with A Passenger
make sentence of A Passenger
A Passenger sentence in english