Short & Simple Example Sentence For A Rate | A Rate Sentence
- Parsons in competitive territory was a rate-smasher.
- Why waste at such a rate thy fire?
- Money may be bought at too dear a rate.
- By trains following at too high a rate of speed.
- Operating at a rate of 1,000 c.c.
- It has been disposed of at a rate that pays ten per cent.
- Where are ye gawn at sic a rate sae early in the morning?
- The ship was then going at a rate of 21 knots per hour.
- Nor was it the urge of passion that was now driving her forward at such a rate.
- For this purpose they are authorized to levy a rate not exceeding 2d.
- It was moving slowly at a rate hardly exceeding that of the airship.
- It maks them go at a deevil o' a rate.
- I saw things, but at too swift a rate for the conscience of them.
- It may be safer to assume a rate of four or five per cent.
- This gives a rate of monthly output capacity to over 10-1/4 lbs.
- Sound waves in air travel at a rate of about 1,090 feet per second.
- He sold them at first by the carat at a rate that would amount to $560 a pound.
- Pianos were packed in on mules at a rate of a dollar a pound from Quesnel.
- The way was thus prepared for the property tax of 1692, imposing a rate of 4s.
- How many American corporations are able to borrow money at such a rate?
- They hurried along the street at a rate that made the French people stare.
How To Use A Rate In A Sentence?
- The vessels had been travelling at a rate which varied from seven to seventeen knots.
- Meantime he made the car tear along at such a rate that the girls could hardly breathe.
- The upward motion of the air inside of the funnel is at a rate of over 170 miles an hour.
- All classes submarines for actual commission completed at a rate approaching three per week.
- Each note has a duration of about .46 of a second and a rate of 147 pulses per second.
- He did not comprehend at how cheap a rate the luxury of the Beautiful can be effected.
- The duration of each note is about .08 of a second and has a rate of 123 to 129 pulses per second.
- The stranger on foot must have worn seven-league boots, to travel at such a rate.
- A rate of 70 to 75 miles per hour has been made on a spurt, on good straight track.
- Mr Jones was only too glad to obtain possession of so elegant a present at so cheap a rate.
- True, her visits will be repeated, increasing the family at a rate of which I am ignorant.
- Agar, likewise, if properly made, filters readily, although not at so rapid a rate as gelatine.
- No other country can point to a rate of substitution which approaches that in the United States.
- They are increasing at a rate alarming, Go where I will, the traveled man is there.
- I was being rapidly carried out to sea by a current that ran at a rate of over three knots an hour.
- Suddenly the sounder started up and rattled away at such a rate that the countryman thought something should be done.
- They were all exceedingly busy and whisked about at such a rate that they seemed to possess the power of being in half a dozen places at once.
- A glance at the velocity indicator showed him they were traveling at a rate of eight hundred miles a second.
- Nor will coffee and tea be had, except at a rate which will place them out of the reach of the mass of the community.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
A Rate in a sentence
A Rate sentence
sentence with A Rate
A Rate used in a sentence
A Rate make sentence
make sentence with A Rate
make sentence of A Rate
A Rate sentence in english