Short & Simple Example Sentence For A Vacuum | A Vacuum Sentence
- It was a vacuum cleaner!
- Describe a vacuum arrester.
- It cannot be shown in a vacuum.
- One cannot keep up a grudge against a vacuum.
- A vibration that defies a vacuum.
- Learn to abhor idleness as nature does a vacuum.
- She might have been walking in a vacuum of emotion.
- My throat is as dusty as a vacuum cleaner.
- I must get a vacuum cleaner!
- There was a vacuum that extended clear to my toe-nails.
- Nature abhors a vacuum, and so does the sane mind.
- He opened a wall-panel and brought out a vacuum suit.
- He opened a wall panel and brought out a vacuum suit.
- Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.
- Nature abhors a vacuum, and especially human nature.
- After all, travelling in a vacuum seems rather pleasant.
- But where can I get a vacuum?
- Marya Konstantinovna, do you notice a vacuum in the hall?
- Nature abhors it as much as she used to be supposed to abhor a vacuum.
- They seemed to lie in a vacuum, in the very hollow of the storm.
- The latter's conductor is fine iron wire in a vacuum.
- The electric lamp burns on, just the same, because the light is in a vacuum.
- We came there by a kind of natural law, like air rushing into a vacuum.
- Marie's spread themselves through a vacuum as large as her life.
How To Use A Vacuum In A Sentence?
- Now the dust is removed from the cushions and paddings by means of a vacuum arrangement.
- A man in a vacuum suit does not push himself against a surface like that with any great velocity.
- The coruscating gas creates a vacuum into which the air rushes with incredible velocity.
- The propagation of sound waves in a vacuum may be said not to take place at all.
- The interior of the tube is thus a vacuum into which at the two ends platinum wires extend.
- We know that light will pass through a vacuum, and these electric waves would do likewise.
- For only a vacuum can hold the sweet for ever untainted, or the bitter for ever unalloyed.
- Nature always tends to fill a vacuum, and so the airplane is drawn upward to fill this space.
- Descartes and Galileo had brought under criticism the ancient idea that nature abhors a vacuum.
- He denied the Newtonian hypothesis as dangerous to religion, and because it necessitated a vacuum.
- The new way is to cut it into strips, lay it upon steel trays, and place it in a vacuum dryer.
- A vacuum cleaner, the first seen in Mariposa, hissed and screamed in the corridors.
- This morning I cycled to Dundee and bought a knife-cleaner and a vacuum cleaner.
- Got a swell little house in Yonkers, and a vacuum cleaner, and a hired girl, and everything.
- I told all I knew, and a good bit more, and I sucked in information like a vacuum-cleaner.
- Whence from that which has been said, it has no being, because where there is nothingness there would be a vacuum.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
A Vacuum in a sentence
A Vacuum sentence
sentence with A Vacuum
A Vacuum used in a sentence
A Vacuum make sentence
make sentence with A Vacuum
make sentence of A Vacuum
A Vacuum sentence in english