Short & Simple Example Sentence For A Vehicle | A Vehicle Sentence
- He realized that he was in a vehicle.
- It was a vehicle of derision.
- Not a vehicle was to be seen on the streets.
- They appeared to have a vehicle with them of some sort.
- Frederick asked whether a vehicle was to be got.
- He wished me to hire a vehicle and drive every day.
- They looked on school life purely as a vehicle for ragging.
- A word-square containing a unit, a vehicle, an epoch.
- A vehicle passed out the road, and Sandy started up.
- Never put your head or arms out of a vehicle when it is in motion.
- A journal has been established to serve as a vehicle for this crusade.
- It was impossible to secure a vehicle except at extortionate prices.
- They would send down as small and inconspicuous a vehicle as possible.
- At a considerable distance a vehicle was approaching at a spanking pace.
- Words would be too faint a vehicle to express the anguish of my soul.
- The poet must not use his verses as a vehicle of abstract thought.
- She must wait until a vehicle of some sort passed and beg for a lift.
- You'll find a vehicle at the magazine-office at three o'clock.
- The Power has provided itself with a vehicle of manifestation.
- Along the broad straight street not a vehicle, not a white man was to be seen.
- A vehicle under us began to throb and move; you could have called it a truck.
- The number, or rather the series of numbers, is less an object than a vehicle.
- The next morning at daybreak Godfrey was placed in a vehicle.
- At long intervals a vehicle rattled past, leaving a cloud of dust behind.
- I put on these togs and we got a vehicle and drove around by the Exmoor road.
- I could see a dark outline of what I thought must be a vehicle of some kind.
- A vehicle often mentioned by Judge Sewall and contemporary writers is a calash.
How To Use A Vehicle In A Sentence?
- The national tonality became to him a vehicle to be freighted with his own individual conceptions.
- If the organ of sight is such a vehicle of power, the other features have their own.
- The piratical old plagiarist of a vehicle was about to begin filching from another source.
- In another carriage-house is a vehicle replete with historical and pathetic interest.
- Then she heard the rumble of wheels, and knew that she was in a vehicle of some sort.
- It was very still and his listening ear caught the buzzing hum of a vehicle behind him.
- She drew her horse close to the side of the road; a vehicle of some kind was near her.
- As a vehicle for wine, and as a restorative quickly prepared, it is all very well.
- In him the comic is a vehicle for satire; and the satire gives pungency and body to the comic.
- As a vehicle of her opinions, the scheme and style of the poem proved completely adequate.
- I listened in vain for the rumble of a vehicle, or the dull clamour of a distant row.
- Jacqueline, like her mother, rarely used a vehicle if a saddle-horse was at hand.
- Passage to Calais; 14 hours for reflection in a vehicle that does not allow one power to reflect.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
A Vehicle in a sentence
A Vehicle sentence
sentence with A Vehicle
A Vehicle used in a sentence
A Vehicle make sentence
make sentence with A Vehicle
make sentence of A Vehicle
A Vehicle sentence in english