Short & Simple Example Sentence For A Weak | A Weak Sentence
- She had a weak heart.
- Strong for a weak day.
- Henery in a weak voice.
- Hydrosulphuric acid is a weak acid.
- She put on a weak smile.
- Anton was still in a weak state.
- Settimia asked in a weak voice.
- Has a weak and wheezy voice.
- She was a weak little child.
- She was a weak-spirited creature.
- Trent felt it was a weak ending.
- Tackling proved to be a weak point with him.
- Is he a weak young man?
- A weak smile flickered on his lips.
- Gordon called in a weak and shaky voice.
- He felt a weak fluttering in his chest.
- Are you a strong man or a weak one?
- I am a weak man; he is not.
- Why had she trusted a weak man like him?
- He caught a weak but steady beat.
- Oh! what a weak woman was she.
- The effeminate man is a weak poultiss.
- She made a weak gesture with her hands.
- I have about decided upon a weak sort of compromise.
- Any strong vowel dominates a weak one.
- Vseslavovna asked, in a weak voice.
- Each one makes a weak joint in your argument.
- Then put them in saucers in a weak solution of iodine.
- A splendid savage and a weak-kneed poet!
- Then she put out a weak hand to push him away.
- Better make a weak man your enemy than your friend.
- They may give a weak imitation of discourse.
- Pinned to the wall was a young man with a weak pale face.
- It was altogether a weak, mongrel affair.
- I, a weak and desolate boy of but fourteen.
How To Use A Weak In A Sentence?
- A small tree or a weak wall yields before its mass.
- He was like a weak-voiced cricket chirping in the sunshine.
- His right hand fumbled in a weak attempt to cross himself.
- Brinker never found a weak spot in the lunar crust.
- The strongest mind sometimes is found in a weak body.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
A Weak in a sentence
A Weak sentence
sentence with A Weak
A Weak used in a sentence
A Weak make sentence
make sentence with A Weak
make sentence of A Weak
A Weak sentence in english