Short & Simple Example Sentence For A Wider | A Wider Sentence
- He was on a wider path than that above.
- It means a wider field.
- He must have a wider experience.
- My dream of a wider realm is over.
- But the principle has a wider application.
- He operates on a wider field.
- Other poets have had a wider range.
- But then came a larger and a wider thought.
- That is a plea for a deeper and a wider life.
- A wider and more comprehensive membership was a necessity.
- This time he made a wider loop.
- He desires a wider field of action.
- A wider field of activity was necessary.
- Now let us take a wider landscape.
- They came without hindrance into a wider street.
- She saw things under a wider sky and in a clearer light.
- To institute reform successfully needs a wider spirit.
- A wider period; turneth still and slow.
- Sheh-retz" is employed in a wider sense than "reh-mes.
- If victor here, He soon will find a wider sphere.
- But Dave veered off, taking a wider course from the shore.
- I should blame myself if our tie were to cut you off from a wider life.
- But there is a wider way in which suffrage guarantees education.
- Perhaps it is possible that youngsters have a wider outlook than their elders.
- But there is a deeper and a wider sense in which, this is not so.
- As a dooryard tree this species has a wider popularity than it deserves.
- Their usefulness may be regarded as a warrant of a wider adoption of them.
- D represents the blades with a wider spread as practically used.
- Competition covers a wider range of time as well as of space.
- A wider distinction must be drawn before we can find guidance.
- A wider range of electives in college admission requirements.
- It would save some confusion if this name had a wider currency than it has.
- A turn brought them to a wider path which led directly to the building.
- He has a wider world to draw from; she has need of more within herself.
How To Use A Wider In A Sentence?
- There must be a wider width between the poles than is desirable in electromagnets for traction.
- The problem was a wider one than the education of the rising generation in the schoolhouses.
- But education increases the productiveness of labor in a wider and more extended sense.
- It is an attempt to place the woman question in a wider and more decisive light.
- He toiled downward and was soon in a wider cavern that was so cold that he was shivering.
- Money is power, and those who have it exert a wider influence than the destitute.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
A Wider in a sentence
A Wider sentence
sentence with A Wider
A Wider used in a sentence
A Wider make sentence
make sentence with A Wider
make sentence of A Wider
A Wider sentence in english