Short & Simple Example Sentence For Abashed | Abashed Sentence
- He felt abashed before her.
- I stood there abashed and in despair.
- I am a little abashed as if in the presence of phenomena.
- The psychiatrist looked both abashed and worried.
- Jenny pushed rudely past the abashed gaffer.
- I responded, abashed and awkward.
- Then was sir Palomides abashed and said little.
- My Pen is abashed to recount what actually took place.
- It abashed poor Emil, but we managed to laugh at her.
- Elinor was abashed before her mother, but she was not angry.
- Eunice colored, and regarded him with a kind of abashed wonder.
- I went under the door-lintel, and stood a little abashed before him.
- I felt that she had beat me, and I sat down abashed and humiliated.
- Even Stubbs seemed somewhat abashed by the king's manner.
- Mr. Blackwell, abashed and perplexed, returned to his companion.
- He retires, abashed and heartbroken, and Castero takes his place.
- Mental and moral infancy stand abashed in the presence of nature's noblemen!
How To Use Abashed In A Sentence?
- He meant to do his duty by her, but she annoyed and abashed him twenty times a day.
- He was found out half a dozen times a day in dishonesty, yet was in no way abashed by it.
- Truth to say, I was abashed by the silence which was her only answer to this sally.
- The man, astonished and abashed at my kind words and appeal, slunk away and left me in peace.
- I was abashed immediately afterwards, when I saw him advance towards my table with his friend.
- To look of one abashed is impudence, When of slight faults he hath too deep a sense.
- Mrs. Dennistoun gave him an abashed look, deprecatory and wistful, but did not make any reply.
- There was an abashed silence when little Mr. Binney entered and flung his cap and gown on a chair.
- And following his childishly enchanting game he began to feel rather abashed over what had brought him here.
- Eleanor felt exceedingly abashed and displeased and discomfited at this extraordinary proceeding, but she did not know how to resist it.
- Christian churches may compromise with images and side-chapels where the unworthy or abashed can traffic with accessible saints.
- She was secretly proud although somewhat abashed at being seen walking back to the academy with the new principal.
- For although abashed and discomfited by his repeated failures to make his feelings understood, he was more in love than ever.
- Her cheeks were not red with that redness which has a permanency of tone, neither waxing nor waning, abashed in daylight.
- M'Iver, not a bit abashed that a sneer was in his interjection and his master could behold it.
- I rushed over as quickly as I could to a seat; all these people who stopped and stared at me abashed me.
- He replied, not abashed but rejoicing, "We have sent the measles to humble them!
- Count Kallash led her by the arm out of the crowd, which began to disperse, abashed by his appearance and air of determination.
- I was observed to sob spasmodically, and I am abashed to think how many sincere persons mistakenly followed my example.
- Hattie, somehow abashed by the mental impact of the little man, ate her pie meekly, and thenceforth waived the larger issue.
- He was cordially greeted by Lysistra and seemed not at all abashed that Hermione gave only a sullen nod.
- The difficulty lay in the fact that Margery impressed not only the world in general by her dignity, but abashed her ambitious parent as well.
- He stood there alone, looking, with his great bulk, and his great strength, and his abashed bewilderment, rather pathetic.
Definition of Abashed
Embarrassed, disconcerted, or ashamed. | simple past tense and past participle of abash
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Abashed in a sentence
sentence with Abashed
Abashed used in a sentence
Abashed make sentence
make sentence with Abashed
make sentence of Abashed
Abashed sentence in english