Short & Simple Example Sentence For Abating | Abating Sentence
- Its blazing heat was abating somewhat; its face was large, and red.
- But thank God, it is abating and the dawn of a better day is in sight.
- The bad weather abating in the afternoon, we went to the temple Nishi Otani.
How To Use Abating In A Sentence?
- The only method of abating this power of Ignorance, is by increasing that of Knowledge.
- When he emerged upon the flats he saw that it was no more than a squall and the wind was abating again.
- But the rain gave no promise of abating and late that afternoon he altered the detail of his rebellion.
- The most logical method of abating the fly nuisance is the elimination or treatment of all breeding places.
- The condition of the Indians here at the present writing is very favorable, sickness is abating and their spirits are reviving.
- When following an acute attack, we have the most marked symptoms of pain and distress, somewhat abating after the second or third week.
- The fever, which now rose and fell at intervals, was usually highest during the forenoon, abating somewhat later in the day.
- The rage of the elements, abating at last a trifle, had far exceeded the Captain's expectations.
- Our business is, to leave to the schools the discussion of the controverted points, abating as much as we can the acrimony of disputants on all sides.
- The chronicle of these fabulous times placed, soon after the abating of the waters, the foundation of a new dynasty, as extraordinary or almost as extraordinary in character as that before the flood.
Definition of Abating
present participle of abate | (rhetoric) Anesis.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Abating in a sentence
sentence with Abating
Abating used in a sentence
Abating make sentence
make sentence with Abating
make sentence of Abating
Abating sentence in english