Abbreviation In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Abbreviation | Abbreviation Sentence
- The abbreviation for the category is cv.
- The abbreviation is sl-st.
- The abbreviation is early and frequent.
- Secondly, the abbreviation cv.
- Sp., abbreviation for Spurius, 41.
- The abbreviation is s c. [Illustration: Figure 3.
- In Chapter VII, the abbreviation ib.
- The name dynamo is an abbreviation for dynamo-electric machine.
- Probably this was an abbreviation of Peggy, but we cannot tell.
- Write without abbreviation the names of fifteen seaports of the Union.
- F f., abbreviation in names, 39, 57; for fugitivus, 172.
- Note that kant' may not be used as an abbreviation of anything else but kanto.
- Rickie winced at the abbreviation "'Varsity.
How To Use Abbreviation In A Sentence?
- Evidently it is high time to invent another pretext for the unnatural abbreviation of his visits.
- The second may be phonetic, though apparently but an abbreviation of the first.
- L l., abbreviation for libertus, 59. labrum, basin in bath, 369, 376, 377.
- Because of its abbreviation from Canterbury, the name of the pace used by the monks in going to that city.
- When an abbreviation precedes a comma, the period is often inserted, but in many cases one or the other can be dropped to advantage.
- The abbreviation of the period of Yima shows us that the cycles in the Bundehesh do not throughout agree with those of the Avesta.
- We must also read very slowly allowing ample time for a child to give the full motor expression to his thought for the art of abbreviation he has not yet learned.
- For certain classes of examples in multiplication short methods may be employed and the labor of calculation reduced, but of course for the great bulk of multiplications no practical abbreviation remains.
Definition of Abbreviation
The result of shortening or reducing; abridgment. [First attested around 1350 to 1470.] | (linguistics) A shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, utilizing omission of letters, and sometimes substitution of letters, or duplication of initial letters to signify plurality, including signs such as +, =, @. [Late 16th century.] | The process of abbreviating. [Mid 16th century.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Abbreviation in a sentence
sentence with Abbreviation
Abbreviation used in a sentence
Abbreviation make sentence
make sentence with Abbreviation
make sentence of Abbreviation
Abbreviation sentence in english