Short & Simple Example Sentence For Abdul | Abdul Sentence
- So Abdul guarded the gate.
- And at this Abdul fell to weeping again.
- The trees of Abdul Azim are green.
- I groaned, for I was getting as impatient as Abdul himself.
- From what Abdul Rahim says, the price varies from 13s.
- I am Signor Abdul Ricordo.
- In the afternoon we went to see where Abdul Hamid was imprisoned.
- Turkish nationalism was also frowned on by Sultan Abdul Hamid.
- Johnstown flood, Abdul Hamid contributes to relief fund, 103.
- Mulla Abdul Kadir Muluk Shah of Badaun was born at that place in 1540.
- Oh, Abdul trod with a martial tread, Swinging his scimiter's weight.
How To Use Abdul In A Sentence?
- At last about an hour before sunset Abdul came to me with his usual gay smile and happy greeting.
- It was nearly pitch dark when we got out of Abdul Azim and the rain still fell heavily.
- But when Abdul returned he commanded a small boy to follow Zhilin, and not take his eyes from him.
- You are looked upon as a wise man, Abdul Kadir, and yet you have acted like a fool.
- For the philosophical ideas of Akbar the best authority is his principal opponent, Abdul Kadir.
- This was not realized in Europe, which came to fear Abdul Hamid as a sort of Mohammedan pope.
- Such were the foundations upon which Sultan Abdul Hamid built his ambitious Pan-Islamic structure.
- And it is said that Abdul has developed a very special talent for heating up the temperature for his Christian customers.
- A Abdul Medjid, Sultan of Turkey (1823-1861), on question of Hungarian refugees, 373.
- He had begun to make an excavation, but there was nowhere to hide the earth; Abdul discovered it, and threatened to kill him.
- There was a frown on almost every forehead in their ranks, and Abdul Kadir could scarcely restrain his indignation.
- As the regulations prohibiting me from accepting such honors did not apply to my wife, she graciously accepted this parting gift from Abdul Hamid.
- Unlike his immediate predecessors, Abdul Hamid determined to use his position as caliph for far-reaching political ends.
- Von der Doppelbauch strode noisily forward and came to a stand in front of Abdul with a click and rattle after the Prussian fashion.
- The gilded dome is the shrine of Abdul Azim, and is a great place of pilgrimage of the picnic order from Tihran.
- Within its circular depths I could see Abdul descending stealthily and slowly, his one free arm pressing a silken bundle to his breast.
- Here I was at the outset, with the unhappy Abdul bent and broken with sobs which I found no power to check or control.
- And then Akbar recounted the farewells of Aquaviva and Abdul Kadir, and the reflections to which they had given rise.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Abdul in a sentence
sentence with Abdul
Abdul used in a sentence
Abdul make sentence
make sentence with Abdul
make sentence of Abdul
Abdul sentence in english